L’Étape Spain is about so much more than sport. For this reason, it brings cycling fans a unique, comprehensive experience: the L’Étape Spain Village. The Village brings together the leading stakeholders of the world of cycling to showcase their products and services to the competitors, who will be able to stock up on gear before the event.
On 20 and 21 November 2020, L’Étape Spain by Tour de France will set up shop in Villanueva del Pardillo, which will roll out the red carpet to everyone who wants to experience the thrills of cycling from up close.
The exhibitors will showcase their ranges of bicycles and accessories, allowing the participants to stock up on gear before tackling the event.
Plunge into the atmosphere of the Tour de France!
Become an exhibitor
- An exhibition right in the heart of the cycling event of the year.
- Participants are required to go through the venue.
- Free admission.
- A privileged venue to showcase your products to a large, passionate audience.
- Held during the Tour de France.
- Stakeholders and sectors of the cycling market coming together.
Exhibition conditions (subject to validation by the organiser): Exhibitors from the following sectors: bicycles, cycling gear, cycling teams, apparel, nutrition-dietetics and tourism.